About Me

Boise, Idaho, United States
I am a stay at home mom to the three best kids a mom could ask for ages 7(boy)2(girl)and 1(boy) We are a busy normal family

Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's weird now...

This is an out of turn post with my boys story , but now that I am a Heart mom I feel so close to all that are.  I literally heard about a complete stranger who lost her beautiful boy he was about  a year I think.  He had a different heart problem HLHS  Anyway  I go look at the link read something the mom writes about saying goodbye and burst into tears. My heart breaks for them. I'm so grateful for my boy's stability at this moment!  This poor Mom and Dad are shattered and sweet baby Travis is just gone so quick!  Whew  They donated all his organs they could and I don't know I would have the strength to give that gift.  I even have friends whose sweet babe has a transplant heart so I know what it means to that family.  All my thoughts and LOVE go out to his family tonight, maybe yours could too.  Snuggle your babies extra tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment