About Me

Boise, Idaho, United States
I am a stay at home mom to the three best kids a mom could ask for ages 7(boy)2(girl)and 1(boy) We are a busy normal family

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Welcome!!!

A first post I'm excited! Let's talk about us! I write this blog in hopes of  helping other moms be better moms. Being a mom is a hard job and being a great mom is even harder.  I have a lot of strong opinions about many things and I hope they make sense.  I have three kids 7, 2 almost 3 and 1.  All my kids have the same Dad we are together and in Love although not married.  Most days this doesn't matter but I do get irritated at having a different last name than my kids, Oh well some day right? 

My 7 year old, Lego head is the most loving boy ever!  He has a big heart for family as well as friends We couldn't be more proud of him.  He's a boy scout, Lego lover, and wonderful big brother.  My Sassy girl will me 3 in March and she lives up to her name.  She is my pistol a red head through and through.   She is all girly all the time she  loves princesses, pink, and being beautiful. Finally my Handsome boy he is 13 months and had major heart surgery at 7 days old.  We spent his first three months of life in the hospital.  He doesn't eat orally and has a feeding tube.  He is amazing and such a happy guy despite all his troubles.  We are grateful everyday he is here with us.  Big Daddy is their Dad he's one of a kind.  He loves me more that I knew was possible and Works so that I can stay home with our babies.  He is my best friend and couldn't imagine my life without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment